Can Cycling Reduce your Weight ? If you are also in the mood to lose weight and keep the weight under control in future, then instead of spending thousands of rupees to go to the gym, start cycling. But many times, many of us have doubt that can cycling reduce weight? and how much cycling to lose 1kg.
So friends in this article we have the solution for all of your doubts. Here we will discuss that can cycling reduce weight & belly fat. And if yes then How much cycling to lose 1kg or more than it.
Can cycling reduce weight
There is no doubt that exercise is very important along with a healthy diet to stay fit and healthy. As we all know that cycling is a fun exercise. this is one of the forms of cardio workout. But many of us have doubt that can cycling reduce weight, if you also have this question then the simple answer is yes, cycling can reduce your weight and as well as belly fat.
Beside from this cycling also have many physical and mental benefits. So first Let’s look at the benefits of cycling andhow you can use the cycle in your daily routine.
- If you have to go to the market to get goods or go to office or school, then use a bicycle.
- Cycling can help you burn calories as well as protect you from many serious diseases.
- By cycling you can avoid heart disease, stroke, diabetes, depression etc.
- Cycling is a low-impact exercise that can be enjoyed by people of all ages.
- Cycling can reduce mental health diseases such as depression, stress and anxiety.
How to start cycling to reduce weight
If you want to reduce your weight then For outdoor cycling, try starting on a flat surface. Once your body adapts to cycling on a flat surface, you can enjoy faster and steep routes, using the higher gears on your bicycle.
“If you’re a beginner, don’t start cycling for more than 20 or 30 minutes and as you become expert you can increase your cycling time.”